June 30, 2018
I recently saw a tweet about a 7-year-old who wrote a letter to the NBA Commissioner to make the NBA games earlier for kids. I remembered my 7-year-old Warriors obsessed nephew when I read this letter.
And Adam Silver, the NBA Commissioner even replied to his letter and of course giving some NBA goodies too.
Jimmy Fallon even has a segment on his show for kid letters. Hear some genuine feedback (good and bad), some really funny jokes, ideas and suggestions from the kids who wrote to him.
Video credit: The Tonight Show Starring Jimmy Fallon YouTube
Young Writers’ Hangout: Creative Writing Classes for Kids and Teens at Fully Booked BGC
- July 7 and 21
- August 4 and 18
- September 1 and 15
- October 6 and 13
- November 10 and 24
- December 1 and 8
Creative Writing Class for Adults at Fully Booked BGC
- September 22: Fiction Writing with Sarge Lacuesta
For inquiries and registration about creative writing classes by Write Things Manila, email firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also send inquiries at http://bit.ly/WriteThings
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.