December 20, 2014
Inspiring Instagram Creations
What do you consider to be the current trends in the area of graphic design?
Personally, I have my own style of doing things. As much as possible I veer away from the trends and to what is common. But don’t get me wrong, I also check what’s out there. But most of the time I apply my own style and accept my clients requests.
Tell me something about your latest design projects. What problems did you face and how was it resolved?
To date, one of my greatest challenge is how to improve my style and process. I cannot say that I have found one single way to do things. But everyday I make sure that I do better compared to the last time. My best competition is myself. And that what makes me contented and happy.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.