November 25, 2017
It’s that time of the year again for Ang Illustrador ng Kabataan (Ang INK), my favorite group of children’s books illustrators’ annual arts and literature festival. This year, Ang INK will be celebrating art and literature on November 26 at St. Vincent School, West Avenue in Quezon City from 10am-6pm. And the good news is admission to their festival is free!
Just seeing their teasers on social media has got me so excited!
Here are three things (but honestly there’s more than three!) to look forward to for this year’s Inkfest:
- They have a full day of events for the arts and literature lovers.
- They have invited writers and illustrators: Arnold Arre, Bernalyn Sastrillo, Borg Sinaban, Jap Mikel, and Jomike Tejido for their writing and illustrating for the young adult session.
- And one of the art exhibits that I enjoy going to every year, their annual art exhibit entitled, Brave New World will open on November 25 at Arts Above, West Venue Building across St. Vincent School.
I am just such a big fan of INKies. Let’s celebrate Filipino art and literature on Sunday!
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout – December 2 and December 9 (1:30pm-3pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.