November 27, 2015
Have Some Pun!
I was going through my Facebook newsfeed and found a friend of mine sharing a feast of puns from the Facebook page of historical romance novelist, Mary Balogh. I was enjoying all the puns that I couldn’t stop scrolling down her page to see more puns! She has quite a number of pun alerts.
Here are some of the puns that made me laugh out loud. It’s a long weekend. Have some pun!
Source: Mary Balogh’s Facebook Page
Creative Writing Classes for Kids and Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout
- December 5 – 1:30pm-3pm at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street
- December 12 – 1pm-2:30pm at the Prism Gallery Makati
For registration and fee details, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our classes at write-things.com and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.