November 3, 2017
I’m not a big fan of receiving the usual certificates after workshops. So when we started out Where the Write Things Are, I was on the lookout for fun certificates to give to our young writers. I was delighted to find certificates using a play on words which was perfect for our creative writing center!
Here are some of my favorite certificates:
Dr. Seuss inspired certificates:
Cartoon character inspired certificates:
Animal inspired certificates:
I hope to find more fun certificates!
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens and Adults:
- Young Writers’ Hangout – November 18, December 2 and December 9 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Adult Creative Writing Class with Karina Bolasco (Turning Ideas into Books) – November 11(1:30pm-4:30pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email email@example.com.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.