July 18, 2015
Found in Singapore
A few months ago, I wrote about wordplay found in business and brand names here in the Philippines. I am impressed when businesses come up with names or brands using wordplay.
Now, after my recent trip to Singapore, I discovered brilliant and amusing business names while researching for places to eat and drink, and also while walking around the city that has become my second home.
Here are some of my favorites:
And for those who are asking about our next writing class, join the
Poetry Jamming with Conchitina Cruz
July 25, 2015 (1-4pm)
Canadian American School
Alphaland Makati Place
Write Things is a writing center for kids, teens and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out facebook.com/writethingsph.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.