August 11, 2016
No Ghost Month for the Swiss! Cheese Buffet Starts August 19
Marco Polo Hotel in Ortigas (across Metro Walk) goes all out in supporting the 725th National Swiss Day.
Of course they would. Their General Manager, Frank Reichenbach, is proudly Swiss.
“I am a Swiss national. I was raised and grew up in Switzerland. It is a country that is known with its stunning mountains and majestic views. Through its towns lie and live the culture of Switzerland, something that it simple, but rich. For us to celebrate this special day for Switzerland, we are very happy to share the culture that I have always loved,” says Frank Reichenbach said in a press statement.
With the Embassy of Switzerland’s Deputy Head of Mission, Raoul Imbach, they launched last week their Swiss food festival, simply titled “All Things Swiss”, which will run from August 19 to September 4. The hotel is even bringing in Swiss chef Rolf Jaeggi from Marco Polo Hong Kong.
A four-course Swiss dinner will be available at Cucina (P2,888.00) aside from the Swiss additions to the daily buffet (Monday to Thursday, at Php 1,500 for lunch buffet and Php 1,800 for dinner buffet; and from Friday to Sunday, at Php 2,300 for lunch buffet and Php 2,650 for dinner buffet.)
But I think I will go instead for the CHEESE BUFFET that will be available every night for the whole duration of All Things Swiss (P1,900.00)!!
For reservations, call (632) 720 7777.
Sharing here some photos taken by the ManilaSpeak team at the launch of All Things Swiss:
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.