January 24, 2017
CHEF TATUNG WOWS AT MADRID FUSION
Chef Myke Tatung Sarthou of Agos Restaurant in Mall of Asia is the speaker today at Madrid Fusion 2017. He is the first Filipino to speak at the auditorium of the Madrid Fusion gastronomic conference. Previous speakers from the Philippines include Basque chef Chele Gonzalez, who spoke at the auditorium last year. In 2015, Myrna Segismundo and Margarita Fores gave a talk on kinilaw at the trade fair section of the event (not at the auditorium) to do a demo on kinilaw. Tatung will be speaking on Philippine salts and products like bagoong.
Livestream from Madrid:
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.