October 24, 2015
What is the most challenging thing about traditional photography?
With the extent of your experiences, is there something that you’re still learning?
Yes. How to be more critical in looking at photographs. How to dissect them and see why a picture works or fails. Knowing these makes one better in creating photographs.
Is there anything you would have done differently during your photographic career?
Swerving a bit to the commercial side would have been financially rewarding. 😛
How would you describe your style?
Retro. Niche. Outside the Radar?
What gives you ideas and inspires you to create such awesome imagery?
Just about anything.
What do you feel is the most challenging thing about traditional photography?
There is the discipline and the exacting processes involved. But now, finding supplies and access to materials may be its greatest challenge.
What is your favourite computer/editing accessory, other than your computer?
A website and/or blog you visit often?
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.