June 28, 2015
Baguio PhotoJournalist Celebrates Philippine Rice through Photos
What are the current projects you are working right now?
Current projects are the upcoming photo exhibition in IRRI, that is the “Rice Culture Of The Cordilleras. I also have an ongoing exhibit at the University of Baguio. It is called People, Places, Landscapes And Everyday Life In The Cordilleras. It is a permanent exhibit.
I am also prepping for another photo exhibition in Salt Lake City Community College for February 2016. This will be held in time for their multi-cultural week.
What do you like best about your job?
What do you find the most difficult about your job?
Photojournalism is a very challenging job and there is no template for it. It is a fleeting moment where every minute is a different story recorded in photographs. To put it differently, historical record of events as they happen.
What are your future plans and aspirations?
Im taking it in stride as I’m on my 6th leg of mounting photo exhibitions around the world. These places are Australia, USA (twice – one in Arizona and Hawaii), Canada, Austria and of course Philippines.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.