December 12, 2015
Go, Shoot And See The World
What was the best advice you have received?
“Go, shoot and see the world,” words of wisdom from my dad.
For professionals working as freelance photographers, what are the biggest challenges they face? Has it changed in the past years?
As a freelancer we choose what we like to shoot on our own free time, without the editors breathing down our necks. he he hee Just kidding.
What resources do you use for learning/educating yourself, finding new ideas, inspiration?
I read a lot and I take up the challenges on a daily basis. This is what keeps me going.
As an established photographer could you give few tips to those who are just starting – how to build a portfolio and professional credibility? What matters?
Just follow your dreams. That’s the only thing that matters. The rest will happen after that.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.