July 24, 2013
Value for Money Accessories
I love accessories. I’ve loved them for as long as I can remember. I don’t wear them all the time (my everyday look consists of just a watch and studs) but I love looking at them and thinking of the many ways one could wear them to dress up or add “oomph” to an outfit. I love having them in stock so I can just pull out something whenever my outfit or I need a little pick me up or if I have family or friends that need a little something to turn their outfits from drab to fab.
These days, one of the best places to get reasonably priced but really cool accessories is Forever21. I recently bought 3 necklaces and a bracelet for only P 1,700! I definitely felt like I’d gotten value for money when I left the store that day. What I love about their accessories section is that they have a large selection in all their stores and on any given day you can find affordable but chic and interesting pieces.
A few buying tips:
- Go early to avoid the crowd and be able to look at the items while they are still in their proper places and nicely displayed.
- Thursday to Saturday is when new stocks come in.
- Look in the sale section first before checking out the regular priced items.
- For items on sale, double (even triple) check the items you are buying for missing stones, hooks or clasps that don’t work, chains that are broken, etc.
- Always find out return or exchange policy on an item before you purchase it. Sometimes sale items or particular regular priced items like earrings can’t be returned – and you don’t want to find that out after you’ve already made your purchase.
Photos from Goldee Luxe
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.