February 3, 2019
SCREEN ACTORS GUILD 2019
Another weekend, another awards show. The Screen Actors Guild Awards was last Sunday and I was happy to see celebrities we haven’t seen in a long time back in circulation.
Here are my favorites…
Sophia Bush in Monique Lhuillier
I had seen this design in Monique Lhuillier’s instagram before when she was posting pics of her Spring 2019 collection but this is the first time that I’ve seen it worn on the red carpet by a celebrity. I’ve always loved this design and I’m really happy that Sophia Bush rocked this look.
Margot Robbie in Chanel
She never disappoints on the red carpet. It seems like we haven’t seen her in a while but she definitely knows how to wow us all whenever we see her. Not everyone can pull off that kind of bodice she sure can.
Robin Wright in Oscar de la Renta
How I wish I could be like Robin Wright when I turn 52! I mean, just look at that body! She just looks so effortlessly cool and sexy.
Melissa McCarthy in Lorane
She may look a tad bit too shiny (which was a big trend on this red carpet) but I really like the color of the fabric and the cut of this dress. It hugged her in all the right places that even if the fabric was extra shiny it didn’t make her look bigger. She looks so confident and comfortable in this look.
Mandy Moore in Jason Wu
She is the only one who has consistently been in my favorites list since the beginning of this year’s awards season. She just looks so chic and elegant in this off-shoulder number. I like the long black dress with the mini train and the silver accent at the top. I can’t wait to see her next look at the next awards show!
Next up… Grammys.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.