March 10, 2019
The Oscars have come and gone and awards season is officially over. Happy to see more old celebs that we haven’t seen in a long time and new celebs who brought their fashion A-game. Here are my favorite looks from that night…
Molly Sims in Zuhair Murad
It doesn’t matter what she wears, she always looks gorgeous.
I think the silver against the purple of the material is really cool and I really like the little peek-a-boo on the sides.
Marie Kondo in Jenny Packham
Our favorite organizing guru looked beautiful in this delicate, pink dress. I’m sure this outfit sparked a lot of joy in her when she chose it. I know it sparked a lot of joy in me when I saw it.
Michelle Yeoh in Ellie Saab
I’m not a big fan of Michelle Yeoh’s fashion style but I really like this dress. I love the detailing on this dress and the bodice is just gorgeous.
Leslie Bibb in Armani
It also seems like we haven’t seen Leslie Bibb in ages so it was nice to see her on the red carpet again. I don’t know if it’s because I’ve been watching too much Downton Abbey but I love the vintage feel of this dress. The nude and lace give it a very dainty vibe but the cut gives it a very sexy feel.
JLo in Tom Ford
If anyone can pull off a “mirror-ball look” it’s definitely JLo. She’s always the cool girl and always looks amazing.
Kacey Musgraves in Giambattista Valli
She may remind you of cotton candy but I think she looks very charming. Not everyone can pull off this look and she does it really well. She’s country but she’s always such a girly-girl and this gown is perfect for her.
Lucy Boynton in Rodarte
This was definitely her best look this entire awards season. I was really glad to see her look so glamorous. I don’t know if it’s the blonde hair but she was certainly giving off old Hollywood vibes with this look.
Lady Gaga in Alexander McQueen
Don’t be fooled by the simplicity of the color—that outfit is far from simple. It’s chic and very rock and roll. The hip detail, the corset, the train and, of course, the leather gloves are just too cool. And don’t get me started on the Tiffany & Co. necklace. That 128.54 yellow stone was breathtaking!
Goodbye, awards season! Till next year!
Photos from CNN, Oscars, and the IG accounts of the celebrities
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.