August 23, 2014
Fan Art for GOT
Fan art or fanart are artworks created by artists depicting characters, scenes or themes that have been created by another person or established source ( eg: visual media in the form of books, comics, movies etc.). These artworks are neither created nor (normally) commissioned or endorsed by the creators of the work from which the fan art derives. (wikipedia)
Fan art can be a great way for an artist to explore one’s talents. Here are a few:
Prang Glitter Watercolors, Pen & Ink, Pilot Ballpen, No. 2 Mongol Pencil, acrylic paint on Derwent sketch journal.
A rendition of John Snow using Pilot Ballpen and watercolor.
Daenerys Targaryen from Game of Thrones using a Pilot Ballpen and watercolor.
Experimenting with ink washes and watercolor. Sketched with Black Wing Palomino pencil. Osmiroid and Quink inks for shadows with Sakura watercolor. Kaweco classic sport and Lamy Safari for the lines. For the uninitiated, this is a portrait of Oberyn Martell from GoT.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.