December 13, 2017
COVENTRY MOTORS CORPORATION IS NEW LOCAL DISTRIBUTOR OF JAGUAR LAND ROVER IN THE PHILIPPINES
In a simple ceremony held recently, Jaguar Land Rover Asia Pacific Importers signed a binding contract with Coventry Motors Corporation (CMC), appointing CMC to be the official Jaguar Land Rover importers for the Philippine market. With immediate affect and appointment, expect significant growth of Jaguar and Land Rover in the market with the introduction of new models and enhanced customer services.
Robin Colgan, Managing Director of Jaguar Land Rover Asia Pacific Importers shared during the ceremony, “The Philippines’ robust growth of 6.9% in the last quarter—which has surpassed that of even China—is a clear indication that this is a market that holds remarkable promise and potential for quality premium cars that will meet the needs of a sophisticated and developed consumer base. To this end, we will be launching a series of award-winning new models that we know will resonate with the Philippine market.”
Established in 2017, CMC is committed to solidifying Jaguar Land Rover’s strong brand presence in the Philippines and catering to the needs of its loyal customers. The company is under the leadership of George T. Barcelon and Gerardo F. Alejandro, chairman and president, respectively, whose years of combined management experience will enable CMC to be well-positioned in the country’s automotive industry.
“We are very excited to have been appointed by Jaguar Land Rover to bring their business visions to life in the Philippine market,” said George Barcelon. “Both the Jaguar and Land Rover brands are taking the rest of the automotive world by storm with cutting-edge technology and fresh, dynamic designs that have resulted in incredible year-on-year growth in sales,” he added.
With the signing of the contract, CMC formally begins the groundwork to revitalize the Jaguar Land Rover brand in the market, which includes the appointment of its first dealership soon and its opening in the first quarter of 2018.
The brand new Range Rover Velar was unveiled at the occasion to mark the signing of the contract,. The Range Rover Velar offers levels of luxury, refinement, and all-terrain capability in the mid-size SUV segment. It will bring a new dimension of glamour, modernity, and elegance to the Range Rover family as it is designed to fill the space between the Range Rover Evoque and Range Rover Sport.
2018 will definitely be an exciting year for the motoring industry!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.