September 3, 2014
Chevrolet Philippines Introduces Chevrolet Malibu
Chevrolet Philippines announced its foray into the executive sedan segment with the introduction of the All-new Chevrolet Malibu, a popular brand in the US for its attractive styling and smart technology.
Check this out: The Chevrolet Malibu is equipped with projector HID headlights, front fog lamps, 18-inch standard rims, dual exhaust tail pipes and take note, Camaro inspired signature tail lamps that will guarantee a second look from car lovers. The Malibu’s aerodynamic feature promotes better fuel efficiency while its prominent dual port grille accented in chrome boasts of wider openings for improved cabin cooling.
For responsive power, the Chevrolet Malibu is equipped with a 2.4L ECOTEC DOHC 16V Dual VVT engine. Its Aluminum Engine Block. which is lighter than most conventional engines, is mated with a 6-speed automatic transmission with manual mode option that promotes fuel efficiency during long and open road drives.
Chevrolet Philippines reported that Chevrolet Malibu’s sleek interior features an acoustic laminated glass for a quiet ride. Its dual-cockpit design is Corvette -inspired with sport-sculpted front seats that provide a firm back support for long-distance driving comfort. The back of the front seats are smartly shaped for more knee room for passengers at the back. It boasts of premium interior materials such as leather seats, Camaro inspired gauges and ambient blue lighting.
The Chevrolet Malibu provides smart technology with its keyless access system with a start/stop button. It is equipped with electronic climate control, an 8-way adjustable power driver and front passenger seats, 9 audio speakers to provide optimum music listening experience, and a cruise control feature. It also offers the Mylink system that provides wireless connectivity for smart phones and a built-in GPS navigation.
With safety as its top priority, the Chevrolet Malibu offers a 4-way antilock braking system (ABS), brake assist, Electronic Brake Distribution (EBD), traction control and electronic stability control. It is equipped with 6 airbags, automatic on/off headlamps, auto-dimming rear view mirror, rear park assist, rear window defogger and Tire Pressure Monitoring System (TPMS).
The Chevrolet Malibu executive sedan has 2 variants, the MALIBU LT priced at P1,398,888 and the LTZ priced at P1,528,888. Both variants come with a Chevy 5-year warranty and free 3 year 24/7 road assistance.
Want to know more about the Chevrolet Malibu? Visit your nearest Chevrolet dealership or log on to www.chevrolet.com.ph for more information.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.