June 3, 2017
I developed this habit of saving photos of funny, clever, or imaginative brand names when I see them on social media or when I travel. Now, I realize that I have a number of photos saved.
Here’s my latest collection of my favorite brand names using word play:
Calamansiz the day: Calamansi juice from Locally, a quirky Filipino juice line made with indigenous local flavors
Rip van Wafels: Amsterdam waffles on the go snack
Trader Joe’s Raises the Bar: Granola bar
Imagine Whirled Peace: Ben & Jerry’s caramel and sweet cream ice cream swirled with fudge peace signs and toffee cookie pieces
An Inn 2 Remember: Bed and Breakfast in Sonoma, California
Trader Joe’s Inner Peas: Baked green peas
Oats of this Swirled: Ben & Jerry’s buttery brown sugar ice cream with fudge flakes and oatmeal cinnamon cookie swirls
Now the hunt is on for my next collection.
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens and Adults
- Young Writers’ Hangout – July 1, July 15, August 5, August 9 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Adult Creative Writing with Susan Lara – June 17 (1:30pm-4:30pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.