July 8, 2017
‘BLUE’ CRAYOLA STATUS UPDATE
I wrote about Crayola’s Dandelion retiring a few months ago and that they announced a new Blue color will join the family.
They asked Crayola fans to help them name the new color. Just last week, they announced the five finalists. Oh, I loved the play on words! The finalists are Dreams Come Blue, Bluetiful, Blue Moon Bliss, Reach for the Stars, and Star Spangled Blue.
Crayola is asking their fans from the US and Canada to help them name their brand new blue until the end of August. Until then, we wait and see who wins!
If only I could vote, I would go for Dreams Come Blue. The grand prize package is a Crayola Experience in Orlando, Florida including airfare and hotel accommodations, $1,000 gift card, $100 Crayola Prize Pack, and (the best part for me) $1,000 donation to a school arts program of your choice. So tell your friends and relatives in the US and Canada.
I wish there were more new colors and names to give!
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly classes at writethings.wix.com/writethings and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids and Teens on July 22, August 5, August 9 (1:30pm-3pm). Venue is at Fully Booked Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.