May 25, 2018
BILLBOARD MUSIC AWARDS 2018 SPEECHES
Another awards show, another round of speeches! The Billboard Music Awards 2018 was held last May 20 and here are some of the speeches that were trending (and got me teary eyed, too!).
Video credit: KellyClarksonArg YouTube
Video credit: LizaBella2 YouTube
More from Taylor Swift
Video credit: Reputation Stadium Tour YouTube
Video credit: Broadcasting America YouTube
Photo from Celebrity.Kim
I still remember my music videos themed 18th birthday party (years and years ago!) and written on my souvenir, ”no music, no life.” Still significant for me ‘til this day!
Young Writers’ Hangout: Creative Writing Classes for Kids and Teens at Fully Booked, BGC
- June 2: Creative Nonfiction Writing with Teacher Roel Cruz
- July 7 and 21
- August 4 and 18
Creative Writing for Adults at Fully Booked, BGC
- June 30: Online Writing with Tarie Sabido
For inquiries and registration about creative writing classes by Write Things Manila, email email@example.com. You can also send inquiries at http://bit.ly/WriteThings
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.