December 2, 2017
ART AND LITERATURE
I was stuck in the horrifying EDSA traffic and was looking at every Instagram story to take my mind off being on the road for three and a half hours and counting. Then, I saw an Instagram story of Real Living that caught my attention. It was an art exhibit entitled, Through the Looking Glass. It combined art and literature by artist Bettina Silverio and writer Miguel Llona.
The exhibit is at the Dragon Gallery of the Yuchengco Musuem and will run until December 11, 2017. It’s described as an exhibit of abstract painting and short stories about self-discovery that was brought together as installation art and interactive pieces.
As I find time to visit the exhibit in this crazy month of December, here’s a sneak peek of what to see at the exhibit.
RCBC Plaza, Ayala Avenue corner Sen. Gil J. Puyat Avenue, Makati City
Admission Rates – Php 100 (Adults), Php 50 (Students, Children, Seniors and PWDs)
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing class is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens: Young Writers’ Hangout – December 9, January 13 and January 27 (1:30pm-3pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.