August 5, 2017
20 SHADES OF COOKIES
I’ve been wanting to try British cookie brand, Ben’s Cookies, for months now. They have stores in a couple of Asian cities like Singapore, Japan, South Korea, and Thailand (sadly not in Manila).
So when my Singapore-based friend asked me what I wanted from Singapore as she’s visiting Manila soon, I quickly replied Ben’s Cookies. She was actually shocked not to hear Irvins Salted Egg potato chips which is the favorite pasalubong from Singapore these days.
I visited Ben’s Cookies website to check on the flavors that I wanted my friend to buy. I was amused when I read each description of their cookie. It was as if the cookies were characters from a book or movie. They have 20 cookie flavors, and after reading their personality, I want all of them!
Meet my 7 favorite Ben’s Cookie characters:
If I were a cookie, I’d want to be dark chocolate! Now, I can’t wait for my care package from Singapore.
Photos from Ben’s Cookies
Where the Write Things Are is a creative writing center for kids, teens, and adults. If you love writing or need some inspiration to get to write, our writing studio is the place to be. Check out our monthly writing classes and facebook.com/writethingsph.
Creative Writing Classes for Kids/Teens and Adults:
- Young Writers’ Hangout – August 19, September 9 & September 23 (1:30pm-3pm)
- Adult Creative Writing Class – with Dean Francis Alfar (Speculative Fiction) – September 16 (1:30pm-4:30pm)
Venue is at Fully Booked, Bonifacio High Street. For more information and fee details, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Want to join one of our writing classes? Register now!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
4 Comments on “20 SHADES OF COOKIES”
Toko Jual Kue Kering Lebaran JnC says November 25, 2017 at 5:26 am
Please let me know if you’re looking for a article author for your blog.
You have some really good posts and I believe I would be a good asset.
If you ever want to take some of the load off, I’d love to write some content for your blog in exchange
for a link back to mine. Please blast me an email iif interested.
Toko Online Bikini says September 21, 2018 at 12:32 am
Every weekend i used to pay a vissit this web site, because i wish for
enjoyment, as this this web site conations genuinely good funny information too.
kue ulang tahun bandung says September 26, 2018 at 9:36 pm
Good web site you have here.. It’s hard to find hiogh quality
writing like yours nowadays. I truly appreciate people like you!
Kue Kering says February 11, 2019 at 2:27 pm
An outstanding share! I’ve just forwarded this onto a friend who was conducting a little homework oon this.
Annd he actually ordered me lunch because I stumbled uoon it for him…
lol. So let me reword this…. Thank YOU for the meal!!
But yeah, thanx for sending the time to discuss this matter
here on your website.