March 21, 2017
SENATOR LETICIA RAMOS-SHAHANI (1929 – 2017)
We mourn the death of Senator Leticia Ramos-Shahani. Quoting Senator Grace Poe, “Today, we have lost a formidable advocate of women’s rights, a staunch environmentalist and a seasoned diplomat. From her extensive career in the foreign service to her stint in the Senate, Manang Letty demonstrated how public service should be: sincere, dynamic and exemplary. She is an inspiration to generations of women because of her steadfast principles and decisive actions.”
Thank you for the selfless life of public service that you gave to the Filipino people.
Those who wish to attend the wake can check out the schedule below.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “SENATOR LETICIA RAMOS-SHAHANI (1929 – 2017)”
Pen & Ink Rendition: Sen Leticia Ramos-Shahani — 365 Moments says March 23, 2017 at 7:11 pm
[…] had the chance to use the pen when I did a sketch tribute for the late former Senator Leticia […]