September 12, 2017
SENATE HEARINGS AS FISHING EXPEDITION
Sen. Antonio Trillanes IV turned the last Blue Ribbon Committee into a grand fishing expedition. Instead of talking about and pinning the 6.4 Billion shabu shipment on Paolo Duterte and tying him to the alleged “Davao Group”, the take away topic for the day was the vice mayor’s tattoo. Sen. Trillanes accused the vice mayor or having a triad tattoo on his back with secret digits, based on his intelligence reports.
Yet the senator didn’t show official documents of these intelligence reports. The least thing he could have done was show proof against the accused. Instead, he tried to destroy Paolo Duterte’s reputation with allegations with no proof as to how he will tie these (the tattoo and alleged millions in the bank) to the shabu shipment.
In embarrassing the vice mayor, the senator succeeded in turning himself into another laughingstock, carrying the name and reputation of the senate with him. Waste of time. Waste of taxpayer’s money.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.