March 21, 2017
SAYCON TAGS TRILLANES WITH DOCUMENTED PROOF OF “CORRUPT ACTIVITIES”
Senator Antonio Trillanes IV is one of the 9 senators accused of allegedly not declaring millions of pesos in their Statement of Contributions and Expenses (SOCE) in the past presidential elections. This was revealed by Pastor Boy Saycon, Secretary General of the Council Philippine Affairs or COPA to Justice Sec. Vitaliano Aguire III.
During my radio program, “Kasangga Mo Ang Langit”, Saycon disclosed that there were 9 senators in the list that received amounts ranging from 50 to 100 million pesos in the past presidential elections. They did not declare this amount in their SOCE.
This information came from a trading company that donated campaign contributions to these senators. The trading company can prove that these contributions were not declared because they have Acknowledgement Receipts that have been duly signed when the payment was received. According to Saycon, these documents comprises of the original version and certified true copies too.
Pastor Saycon could not reveal all the names because Sec. Aguirre is currently verifying the signatures in the documents with the help of the NBI. Sec. Aguirre will be the one to announce the names on the list.
He also stressed that receiving campaign contributions without declaring them in one’s SOCE is a legal violation of the Philippine Constitution, “Alam mo kasi sa akin, Rey, walang problema kung pipirma ka dun sa resibo kasi kontribusyon yan, diba, sa campaign funds. Ang kasalanan dyan hindi nila dineklara sa SOCE nila,” Saycon added.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.