July 11, 2018
TATAK NG PAGBABAGO: TATAK NG MALASAKIT AT PAGKAKAISA PICC
On its second installment of the three-part series of forums, the Office of the Cabinet Secretary and the Presidential Communications Operations Office hold the pre-State of the Nation Address (SONA) forum entitled ‘TATAK NG PAGBABAGO: Tatak ng Malasakit at Pagkakaisa’ at the Philippine International Convention Center (PICC) in Pasay City on July 11, 2018.
Today’s forum features the policies and key programs of the two out of the six cabinet clusters, focusing on the Participatory Governance Cluster (PGC) and the Human Development and Poverty Reduction Cluster (HDPRC).
Cabinet Secretary Leoncio Evasco, Jr. delivers the key message, with Department of the Interior and Local Government (DILG) Officer-in-Charge (OIC) Eduardo Año and Department of Budget and Management (DBM) Secretary Benjamin Diokno leading the PGC forum and video presentation as cluster co-chairs.
HDPRC chair, Department of Social Welfare and Development (DSWD) Acting Secretary Virginia Orogo, leads the second half of the forum and the cluster’s video presentation.
The event is participated by government officials, members of the media, non-government organizations (NGOs) and other stakeholders.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.