July 5, 2016
Luistro Passes DepEd Officially to Briones
Bro. Armin Luistro turned over the Department of Education (DepEd) seal and Transition Report to Dr. Leonor Magtolis Briones. The turnover was witnessed by Senator Panfilo Lacson. The ceremony was also graced by PNP Chief Ronald “Bato” dela Rosa.
Dr. Briones is one of Manila Speak’s distinguished Commentary columnists. Read up on her views in her column, Folk Tales. Your Manila Speak family wishes you all the best as you take the helm at DepEd.
Photos from Dr. Briones’ Facebook page.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.