August 6, 2018
LIVESTREAM: Joint Congressional Oversight Committee on the Automated Election System (JCOC-AES)
10:00 A.M., Sen. C.M. Recto Room
Senate of the Philippines
GSIS Building, Financial Center, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City
• Status of compliance to the submissions required by the JCOC-AES during the public hearing last February 1, 2018;
• The Commission on Elections Advisory Council recap of the issues and concerns on the Automated Election System during the 2016 National and Local elections and its recommendations for the 2019 National and Local elections;
• Economic and financial analyses of the COMELEC’s purchase of the vote counting machines;
• Status of the preparations for the Automation Election System to be used in the 2019 national and local elections; and
• Hacking of the voters database last March 27, 2016 and the current state of voters database
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.