October 4, 2017
LIVE: SENATE COMMITTEE ON PUBLIC INFORMATION AND MASS MEDIA
Agenda: Senate Resolution No 315: Resolution directing the senate committee on Public Information and Mass Media and other appropriate committees to conduct an inquiry, in aid of legislation, on the massive proliferation of fake, erroneous, distorted, fabricated and/or misleading news and false information by some government officials with the end in view of ensuring that the public will not be deceived and that government officials will not abuse the platform accorded to them by spreading propaganda and lies.
October 4, 2017
9:30 a.m., Recto Room, GSIS Building, Financial Center, Roxas Boulevard, Pasay City, 1300 Metro Manila
Source: Sen. Grace Poe’s fb page.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.