September 11, 2019
KMB: VAPING AND RELATED ILLNESSES
Kapihan sa Manila Bay (KMB)
Hosted by Marichu Villanueva, Columnist & Editor of the Philippine Star
Amid the reports of illnesses and injuries in the US related to electronic cigarettes and vaping, the featured speakers for this week’s kapihan are health authorities and experts to help us understand why Filipino smokers still prefer these alternatives to nicotine use. Dr.Anton Javier of Food and Drug Authority (FDA) who is in charge of e-cigs, vapes and heated tobacco products along with Dr. Tikki Pang (Harm Reduction expert), and Richie Aquino (Quit for Good, Board Trustee).
This video will be broadcast live on our facebook page and website.
Photos: Rachelle V. Munji
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.