August 24, 2016
Kapihan sa Manila Bay: Emergency Powers vs DU30
Kapihan sa Manila Bay
Hosted by Marichu Villanueva, Columnist & Editor of the Philippine Star
Sen. Grace Poe
Granting President Duterte Emergency Powers
* A higher resolution of the stream will be uploaded in 24 hours. *
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Kapihan sa Manila Bay: Emergency Powers vs DU30”
BestMegan says October 28, 2018 at 6:38 am
I see you don’t monetize your blog, don’t waste your traffic, you can earn extra bucks every
month. You can use the best adsense alternative for any type of website
(they approve all websites), for more details simply search in gooogle:
boorfe’s tips monetize your website