October 4, 2016
Kapihan:DOLE Sec Bello and CLA Atty. Panelo on DU30’s stand on EDCA, Contractualization
Kapihan sa Manila Bay
Hosted by Marichu Villanueva, Columnist & Editor of the Philippine Star
Chief Legal Adviser Atty. Sal Panelo
EDCA and Labor Contractualization
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Kapihan:DOLE Sec Bello and CLA Atty. Panelo on DU30’s stand on EDCA, Contractualization”
The One and Only – Atty. Salvador Panelo — 365 Moments says October 7, 2016 at 2:45 pm
[…] able to meet him during one of the media forums streamed at manilaspeak’s Kapihan sa Manila Bay at Cafe Adriatico. He wanted something bigger pa […]