February 9, 2017
Insider Exclusive: Kapihan sa RJ Bistro
Kapihan sa Dusit
Hosted by Rey Langit
RJ Bistro at Dusit Thani Hotel, Makati
February 8, 2017
8:00 a.m. – 9:00 a.m.
Rachel Arenas, MTRCB Chief
Alexander Balutan, PCSO General Manager
Cong. Harry Roque, Kabayan Representative
This video will be broadcast live on our Youtube channel and website.
Got questions for the speakers? Send them through our social media accounts.
(Editor’s note: The starting time may change due to scheduling constraints.)
A higher resolution video of the event will be uploaded after 24 hours.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: Pirated CDs are not under MTRCB. There are providers sa internet, hindi sakop yan ng MTRCB. We have to amend the law for that to happen.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: Cable shows are post-reviewed. We have no control over what goes on in the internet.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: we do not censor – we just clasify.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: There were 18 that were appointed by the president. Malaki ang board kasi marami ang shows – they each have to watch and rate shows 8 – 15 hours a week.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: Mocha Uson fulfills her hours alloted sa MTRCB.
- PCSO GM Balutan: Anything out of STL will be considered illegal and we will go after you.
- PCSO GM Balutan: we have MOA with the PNP and other law enforcing agencies to go after them. Jueteng, Masyaw, Swertres will be legalized as STL. LGUs will get 43%, PNP will get 2.5% from the shares and renewed collection sa STL at lotto.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: if there is a complaint [on foul language], even if it is the president, aactionan namin yan.
- MTRCB Chief Arenas: I haven’t seen anything yet that I want to change. Ang ganda ng mga pamamalakad in the past years.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
By posting a comment in the section provided, you hereby agree to:
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
Speak Your Mind