May 18, 2015
Caricature of Senator Grace Poe
Imagine an ex-president and incumbent president, eager to endorse this senator. With a knack for rising above the political mudslinging to focus on the hottest issues, one can’t help but ask, what are her plans and priorities?
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Caricature of Senator Grace Poe”
Cartoons and CaRICAtures — 365 Moments says June 24, 2015 at 1:33 pm
[…] My first feature was the Senator Grace Poe. […]