February 6, 2018
LIVE: 4TH SEN BLUE RIBBON COMMITTEE HEARING ON THE ALLEGED P3.5 B QUESTIONABLE DENGUE VACCINES
Agenda: Privilege Speech of Sen. Richard J. Gordon delivered on October 11, 2016 on the alleged P3.5 Billion worth of questionable dengue vaccines that had been administered by the DOH to 280,000 students without passing through WHO prequalification requirements
P.S. Res. Nos. 557 and 563 – Inquiring on the Dengue Immunization Program of the Department of Health vis-àvis the Sanofi Pasteur’s new clinical findings on the vaccine Dengvaxia’s adverse effects to its recipients
P.S. Res. No. 563 – Investigating the reported danger of the school-based dengue vaccination program of the Department of Health
Highlights of the Senate Blue Ribbon hearing on the Dengvaxia fiasco last January 22, 2018
Source: Sen. Richard Gordon’s facebook page.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “LIVE: 4TH SEN BLUE RIBBON COMMITTEE HEARING ON THE ALLEGED P3.5 B QUESTIONABLE DENGUE VACCINES”
alpha water heater price list malaysia says May 11, 2018 at 9:17 am
I have read so many artіcⅼes orr reviews about the bloցger lovers but this article
is truly a pleasant paragraph, keep itt up.