March 6, 2018
PHILIPPINES NO. 1 COUNTRY TO INVEST IN FOR 2018
The ranking came from US News & World Report, a recognized publication for rankings, and was guided by the World Bank Group.
The following are the Top 5 countries to invest in for 2018:
Yes, the Philippines beat Singapore, Indonesia and Malaysia … and even South Korea and Vietnam!!!
The ranking, which came from a survey of 6,000 participants of business decision-makers worldwide, answers the question, Where would you (an individual or corporation) invest, given a country’s natural resources, markets, technologies or brands. The following attributes of a country were considered: entrepreneurship, economic stability, tax environment, innovation, skilled labor, technological expertise, (lack of) corruption.
Here’s the full list:
- Czech Republic
- United Kingdom
- South Korea
Surprisingly, the United States, Germany and Sweden were not ranked.
How’s that for good news?
Photo: U.S. News; usnews.com.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.