January 4, 2018
NEWSMAKERS OF 2018: CHIEF JUSTICE MARIA LOURDES SERENO
The House of Representatives will be inviting around 10 more associate justices of the Supreme Court to testify against Chief Justice Maria Lourdes Sereno. Their testimonies are expected to support the impeachment complaint regarding the alleged irregularities committed by the Chief Justice.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.