July 18, 2017
MARCOSES IN THE NEWS: SUPT. MARVIN MARCOS
There must be a method to this madness. Despite the fact that Supt. Marvin Marcos is facing homicide charges with the connection of Leyte Mayor Rolando Espinosa, Sr., President Duterte wanted him reinstated. Not only is he back, he is now heading the Philippine National Police (PNP) Criminal Investigation and Detection Group (CIDG) of Soccsksargen region [CIDG 12], right in the center where the drug trade is allegedly flourishing. Supt. Marcos used to head PNP CIDG-Central Visayas [CIDG 8].
He may be a distant relative, nevertheless Supt. Marcos is one of the three Marcoses that dominated the headlines last week.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.