April 17, 2018
DU30 CABINET: DOJ SEC. MENARDO GUEVARRA
According to the newly appointed DOJ Secretary Menardo Guevarra, President Duterte gave only one instruction. That is, to do what is right. One thing’s for sure, we won’t be expecting any controversial sound bites from him. He’s known to be more prudent with his opinion. He’s not a close friend of the President, nor is he from Davao. In fact, he served under the past administration as Executive Secretary For Legal Affairs and later on, a Commissioner under the Philippine Competition Commission. Perhaps we’ll see some positive and professional changes in the DOJ soon.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.