March 15, 2018
DOH SEC. DUQUE’S DENGVAXIA DIFFICULTY
A month after DOH Secretary Francisco Duque III’s confirmation, he is now tasked with cleaning up the mess his predecessor left. From being accountable for the missing health centers and setting up protocols so that the parents and children involved in the mass Dengvaxia immunization program are taken cared of, one could almost feel the weight on his shoulders. In the last senate hearing regarding the Dengvaxia controversy, he promised that DOH will also provide burial assistance if needed. So many wrongs that need to be corrected – is he the man for the job?
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.