April 25, 2018
DENGVAXIA SCANDAL AND ITS IMPLICATIONS
After a majority of its members migrated to the ruling party, the Liberal Party is having a hard time completing its 2019 senatorial lineup. A draft list came out last March and soon after it was released to the public, denials ensued. Perhaps they were trying to test the waters as to how the public will receive the list before finalizing it. When the public’s response was lukewarm, if not detached, the party suddenly clammed up with regards to its plans.
Whatever happens, the Dengvaxia controversy that has linked former President Benigno Aquino III and other major LP members will influence the public’s decision in putting another LP candidate back in power. We are still talking about the parents of 830,000 children, their friends, aunts, and uncles. This doesn’t include hundreds of adults that have been injected by the vaccine – their circle of family and friends.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.