May 16, 2017
Caricature: PCOO Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson
I was taught by my mentor, Gilbert Daroy, that when you do a caricature of anybody, to do the basic shape first. From there you build on the contents and add the details. While doing a caricature of PCOO Assistant Secretary Mocha Uson, I noticed something nobody has mentioned before — her incredibly straight, thick, black, shiny hair. In all her photos online, it looked like it stepped out of a shampoo commercial. Aside from making sure that she always gets a pic on her ‘good side’, her hair always falls straight to her waist.
It’s like that is a part of her symmetry.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.