October 23, 2014
Binay Hearing. Fact Finding or Fault Finding?
Was the Senate Blue Ribbon Sub-committee hearing on Binay a fact finding or a fault finding committee?
We still hope that VP Binay will clear the issues on his alleged properties. But we understand if he seeks to defend himself before the people and not before a court that is clearly for the sheer purpose of added publicity for presidential aspirants of the Nationalista Party Cayetano and Trillanes.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.