December 14, 2018
ANAK TV SEAL AWARDS 2018
Our Friday programs, “Kasangga Mo Ang Langit” and “Biyaheng Langit”, have earned an award once more. These public service shows were acknowledged by Anak TV Seal Awards and are shown every Friday, 10pm on PTV4. Pareng Rey, Kasangga JR Langit and the rest of the staff and crew of HIP TV Inc. extends their heartfelt gratitude, promising a dedicated and more unique programming for the young and old alike.
MIT Messenger’s Chairman Kj Kim and CEO James Lee were with us in celebrating the recognition of Anak TV Seal Awards 2018. The award is another feather in our cap as we continue to serve the OFWs, our fellow Filipinos abroad.
INTERNATIONAL AND KOREAN ENTERTAINERS
Last Dec 7, 2018 Senator Manny Pacquiao and the Korean K-Pop group Chic Angel were with us during the celebration. The Korean entertainers visited the senator during his training for another bout on January 2019. It was the group’s wish to be able to meet the boxing legend personally. Chic Angel was here for formal launch of MIT Messenger at the Manila Conrad Hotel last Dec. 4, a technological service that the good senator also endorses.
Senator Manny Pacquiao believes that MIT Messenger’s mission to help fellow Filipinos is a noble one. “Alam kong malaki ang maitutulong ng MIT Messenger sa atin. Ang modern technology na ito ang future para sa ating mga kabataan, malaking tulong sa ating mga negosyo at communication sa anomang panig ng mundo. Ang social media, platform na MIT Messenger ay pakikinabangan ng husto ng ating mga OFW sa abroad sa pakikipag usap nang libre sa kanilang mahal sa buhay sa Pilipinas,” he explained. (“I know that MIT Messenger will be a big help. This modern technology is the future of our youth and it will help our people communicate with each other from anywhere in the world. The OFWs can advantage of social media and MIT Messenger’s free services.”)
With Chairman KJ Kim of MIT MESSENGER
When MIT Messenger was formally launched, Department of Labor Secretary Silvestre “Bebot” Bello III was one of the guest speakers. In his message, he stressed the importance of MIT Messenger and how it can help our fellow OFWs. Mainly, the platform provides an easier and faster access to DOLE’s services to help our OFWs address their concerns and issues wherever they may be. Former PCOO Assec. Mocha Uson also delivered a short message of support.
SPIRIT OF PUBLIC SERVICE
Several Korean technology experts explained the science behind MIT Messenger’s services and compared this to the current competition, Viber and Facebook. An MOU was also signed between the partners of MIT Messenger and PAGASA-DOST to use the app in sending out weather reports.
Senator Manny Pacquaio, the Kasangga Team Pareng Rey & Jr Langit w/ the K-pop group Chic Angels.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.