May 21, 2019
AFTER THIRD LOSS, IT’S TRUE: MRT = MAR ROXAS TALO
Download the file.
If anyone is still wondering why Roxas lost (including Mar Roxas), let’s spell it out: it’s because people have not forgotten Mar’s failures – from his failure to address the emergency that was Yolanda to his failure to address the MRT problems that started and were exacerbated when he became DOTC Secretary.
Maybe now that he is definitely out of the picture, the government can finally resolve issues such as the questionable purchase of Dalian trains by the Aquino Administration, the anomalies of which are discussed in the attached case filed by the Anti Trapo Movement.
Let’s hope that with Mar Roxas unable to meddle, the Duterte administration can finally make a better MRT one its legacies.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.