April 20, 2017
A SASSY LADY NAMED SASS
She’s one of President Duterte’s fiercest defenders in social media, as well as one of the loudest voices of transgender support and advocacy in the Philippines. A lot of articles have been written about Sass Rogando Sasot and they say the same thing, she’s incredibly intelligent, passionate in what she believes in and diplomatic.
Her first article with the Manila Times also came out yesterday. She will be appearing every Tuesdays and Thursdays.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.