December 12, 2013
Wearing Comfy, Cool, Movie-Inspired Shirts
One of the biggest movie franchises in the last few years is the Hunger Games. Some have said that it is on the same blockbuster level as Harry Potter and Twilight. According to Variety Magazine, when Catching Fire opened a few weeks ago, it made $307 Million, making it the 12th largest worldwide debut ever!
Obviously, the franchise has legions of fans and anything Hunger Games is considered cool. Even our favorite Senator Miriam Santiago made reference to it during her privilege speech, which led to several photos of her circulating on the net looking like Katniss Everdeen or included in some of the movie scenes.
I, myself, am a fan of the franchise. I loved the Hunger Games and loved Catching Fire even more, so I was really happy to find a bunch of Hunger Games-inspired shirts from this small store called Splatt in Powerplant.
The shirts don’t scream Hunger Games, which I think is awesome. They just look like vintage shirts that have stuff about the movie printed on it. The cotton is soft and they come in a neutral gray tone. Definitely a great buy at P400.
They also have Harry Potter merchandise as well as Game of Thrones.
If Powerplant is not near your area, Splatt is also found in Trinoma, ATC, and just for the Christmas season, at the World Trade Center. Check out their Facebook page.
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.
One Comment on “Wearing Comfy, Cool, Movie-Inspired Shirts”
kid rock tshirts says September 13, 2015 at 10:49 pm
Hi there everyone, it’s my first go to see at this
web site, and paragraph is really fruitful in favor of me,
keep up posting such content.