January 31, 2019
TIMELESS TOYS FROM GOOD WOOD MANILA
I’m one of those people who like to give educational and old school toys to children, so I was very happy to discover Good Wood Manila. They have a lot of cool stuff that are beautifully made, reasonably priced and will never go out of style. It’s things that you can pass on from one child to another and will always be enjoyed.
My favorite in their line of products is the rocking horse. This is something, I feel, every kid must have when they are young. It’ll be something that will bring a smile to their face every time they look back on the times they spent playing with it and pretending to be Woody and Bullseye from Toy Story.
My husband, however, prefers the wooden stick horse because that’s what he remembers playing with when he was younger. He still remembers all the stories he used to make up in his head while he was running around with his wooden stick horse.
I also really like the triangle and ramp set. I think it’s just super cool. I mean, what kid wouldn’t want their own little version of a monkey bar, slide and climbing wall in their rooms, right?
For smaller items, the shape sorter pull truck is my favorite. I love the shape sorter and still enjoy playing with it to this day, but all the ones I see nowadays are made out of plastic.
The wooden tic-tac-toe is also great because it’s a game for all ages. With this set, you’ll never need to draw your grids and waste paper or ink.
To see the full line of products, go to instagram.com/goodwoodmanila.
Photos from the Instagram of Good Wood Manila
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.