May 17, 2018
THE CUTEST LITTLE GIFT SHOP IN FLORENCE, ITALY
With so many people travelling to Europe these days, I thought I’d write about some of the wonderful stores I’ve discovered there during my past trips, starting in Florence, Italy.
When I first visited Firenze, I fell in love with the cutest little cultural gift shop a few steps from the famous Cattedrale di Santa Maria del Fiore aka Il Duomo di Firenze, and, since then, it has become a must see place for me whenever I visit Florence. Whether you’re looking to buy or are just doing some window shopping, it is a store you will enjoy because of all of its one-of-a-kind handmade pieces.
L’Arte de’ Ciompi is owned and operated by a husband and wife team. She takes care of the day-to-day operations of the store and he makes all the pieces they sell by hand.
I was amazed when I found out that everything in the store is handmade because they have a pretty wide array of products. Her husband is an extremely talented man to be able to create all of the pieces himself.
Some of the items you’ll find in the store that would make for great gifts…
Wooden Storage Boxes
They also have a great selection of magnets.
When you buy here you’re sure you won’t find it anywhere else and you’re sure that no two pieces are exactly alike. What makes it even sweeter is that they don’t charge sky-high prices for their creations.
L’Arte de’ Ciompi
Via de’ Cerretani 18r
Florence, Italy 50123
+39 339 891 0460
Photos from L’Arte de’ Ciompi’s Facebook page
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.