February 12, 2015
Shades of Grey for Valentine’s Day
There is so much anticipation for the opening day of “50 Shades of Grey” on Valentine’s day (which is only a few days away!).
I have never read the book so I can’t really relate to all the excitement but I am very intrigued by the trailer. I’m also very intrigued by all the merchandise coming out because of the film. I’ve seen everything from handcuffs, to lingerie, condoms to teddy bears (seems everything kinky for V-day they’ve tried to associate with “50 Shades of Grey”). But being the good girl that I am, I can only do nail polish.
For sexy fingers on Valentine’s day, check out the OPI 50 Shades of Grey nail polish collection. The line comes in 6 shades – with all but one in shades of (you guessed it) the color grey.
Dark Side of the Moon is charcoal grey, if you want to put on a darker shade for your special night.
Cement the Deal and Embrace the Grey are a lighter tone and have a creme finish.
For some sparkle, you can try Shine for Me or My Silk Tie.
But if you just want the traditional red nails (because it’s all about the red on Valentine’s day), go with Romantically Involved.
In the Philippines, OPI is available in Rustan’s.
Have a sexy Valentine’s day!
Photo/s used in this post is/are covered under the Fair Use Exemption of the IP Code.
- You acknowledge that Manila Speak is only a platform for your views and opinions and those views and opinions of yours are not necessarily that of Manila Speak.
- The comments section is a public forum and you will be considerate and respectful at all times.
- You shall not post any defamatory utterances, profanity or vulgar language, anything that is obscene or abusive. You shall not post any false statements, harassing words or threaten a person’s safety or property.
- You shall not, without consent, post any personal information such as but not limited to phone numbers and email or mailing addresses.
- You shall not violate other’s intellectual property or proprietary rights.
- Manila Speak may or may not review your post but it reserves the right to remove that same if such post may potentially violate the guidelines.
- All Rights Reserved. No portion of this site may be republished without permission of the publisher.